7.10.2012

Bronzed

A shirt dress is so classic/cool and this one is no exception.  An oldie-but-goodie, I found it at Old Navy for $5 a couple years ago and the price per wear has dwindled to mere cents.  I was looking through my Pinterest boards this morning for a little inspiration on what to wear, and I came across this pic, one of my favorite all time pins.  I think it's probably Michael Kors, just because of the bronzed look with the aviators, so that's where I pulled from, spray tan and all :)












Dress: Old Navy, similar in gray, and in mint
Belt: J.Crew, not online but in store, similar design
Heels: Zara (old), but these are awesome
Aviators: Rayban
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, vintage Hermes


2 comments:

  1. Great dress Sarah, I'm obsessed with navy at the moment! :-)

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt dress and how you styled it! You look fab, especially with your HOT tan!! xx, Allie

    ReplyDelete