2.16.2012

Workday: School Blazer

This adorable blazer has been hiding back in the back of my closet, tags attached, probably since 2009 when Balenciaga scored a major hit with contrast trim on the runway. For some reason, I have a hard time pairing navy with anything.  If it's casual, I feel like navy and denim is too much blue and if it's dressier I feel like red makes me look a little too patriotic.  I found some inspiration on Pinterest in this photo and was able to put an outfit together that I felt good about.  I have these J Brand cargos in every color that I have been able to get my hands on.  I've been able to find 5 different colors on super clearance at my favorite haunts, Last Call and Rack.  They just fit and for my body, when something just fits, I hoard it in every color and material.  Any ideas on what other colors to pair it with?  It's so perfectly fitted, I don't want it to be a one hit wonder!








Blazer: Olsenboye similar here
Blouse: Old Navy here
Pants: J Brand here
Pumps: Mad Men for Banana Republic similar here
Necklace: Nordstrom similar here
Bag: LV Speedy 30 in Monogram Idylle here 
Cuff: H&M, not online but still in stores

Have a great day!

xoxo,
sarah

1 comment:

  1. Wear your blue blazer with black skinny jeans or black trouser pants. I looooove blue and black together!!

    ReplyDelete