2.17.2012

Workday: Pink & Red

Completely in love with the pink and red monochromatic trend happening.  I translated it to workday wear with this amazing silk shirt and ankle trousers from Ann Taylor.  I did get some comments from my colleagues including "we see you!" and "you are bright today!" both of which I took as compliments.  I always get a kick out of taking fashion risks in an otherwise conservative workplace.  Thankfully, it's also rather casual and I can get away with nearly anything I want.


  

All images via Pinterest

And here is my interpretation :)










Pants & Blouse: Ann Taylor (neither online, but both in stores)
Jacket: trixxi (similar here)
Belt: The Limited (similar here)
Shoes: Vince Camuto (here)
Clutch: American Apparel, in stone (here)
Necklace & Bracelet: Ann Taylor (in stores still, but not online)
Left Hand Bracelet: David Yurman

I literally want to wear this blouse with everything I own, so I apologize ahead of time if you are forced to look at it a thousand times in the near future.  Also, I think this is my first post with straight hair, LOL. 

Happy Friday loves!

Sarah













No comments:

Post a Comment