2.10.2012

Workday: Grey

It's been pretty drab the last few days and I feel like I haven't seen the sunshine for weeks.  I'm starting to get spring fever and can't wait until the warm weather rolls around so I can break out my brights and get a tan.  Worked from home today but had a couple of casual appointments.  

This outfit was a great mix of old and new.  I absolutely adore these jeans by Current Elliott.  They are super comfy and I've gotten back into the flare legs after a loooooooong exclusive relationship with skinnies and jeggings.  Current Elliott's denim not only fits me perfectly, but they always have the best texture and color combinations.  What are your go-to denim brands?  




Denim: Current Elliott here
Blazer: thrifted Giorgio Armani similar here
Blouse: New York & Co here
Scarf: vintage Fendi
Belt: Target similar here
Ring: worn as scarf ring YSL Arty
Necklace: Gemini Pendant bought from my hair salon similar here
Bag: Alexander Wang Emile here
Bracelets: vintage Hermes, Juicy Couture

Holla at me on Bloglovin'!  

xoxo,
sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment