2.15.2012

What I Wore: Valentine's Day & Pose!

First of all, I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day.  Whether you were with girlfriends, your significant other, or snuggled up with a good book, Valentine's Day is an opportunity to appreciate the love in your life.  

I gave my man two choices: black & sexy or white & cool.  He ended up choosing this black dress from H&M, which I styled with simple gold accessories.  I love, love, love, the leather detailing at the top and it was super comfy for the evening. It's not on the website, but you can find it in store for $49.95. We enjoyed a long, delicious dinner at our favorite spot downtown and loved every minute of it.  I'm a very lucky girl!

Finally, I've discovered this awesome website/app called Pose which is basically Instagram for your iPhone or Android outfit photos.  I'm not always able to take great photos with my Canon due to time constraints, but I always take one with my iPhone.  Check it out here!






xoxo,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment