2.29.2012

Creekside


Had so much fun with my "photographer" over the weekend!  I usually take all my photos with a tripod and, honestly, I haven't figured out all the tricks of the trade.  I loved these photos because of the details and because Famous was in them :)  I will also be blunt and say that I loved my outfit.  Enjoy the rest of your week!









Button Down: thrifted, JCrew (still in stores)
Denim: Fade to Blue
Flats: JCrew
Necklace: $10 store in the Phoenix Airport
Ring: YSL
Bracelets: vintage Hermes, Juicy Couture
Glasses: Ray Ban Aviators


xoxo,

sarah

3 comments:

  1. Loving your stripes paired with denim! Adorable blog :)

    xx
    Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Just visited your website and LOVE your photography, especially the ones under "Iran". Your eye is incredible! Have a great weekend!

      Delete